*Yields one portion
A fat-bomb in a mousse-variant.
• ½ cup coconut milk (full fat for creamy-ness)
• 3 tbsp. cacao powder, raw + unsweetened
• 2 tbsp. ground almonds
• Sweetener to choice (I chose 1 tbsp. erythritol and a pinch of monk fruit)
• For some protein, you can add hemp seed powder
• For extra richness, you can add 1-2 squares dark chocolate (at least 85% cacao)
• Add superfoods like carob powder, vanilla extract, peppermint extract etc. to vary.
• Add ½ banana, ¼ avocado, 1/3 zucchini for an extra-large mousse.
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
If the substance is too watery, add an extra tablespoon ground almonds and mix well again. If it’s still too watery, you can put it in the refrigerator until set. It depends on the coconut milk you are using what form it’s going to have.
If it was me, I would add some coconut flour to thicken the substance until I like it (I am not such a calorie-counter).
2. Put the mousse into a glass or whatever you like to use.
3. Serve with some toppings if you want.
Carbs: 3,3 g.
Net carbs: 2,3 g.
Fat: 32,2 g.
Protein: 3,4 g.