*Yields 1 portion
Ingredients for bread:
• 3 tbsp. ground almonds
• 1 egg
• 1 tbsp. butter, melted
• ½ tsp. baking powder
• Pinch of salt
Ingredients for topping:
• 1 egg
• 2 tbsp. mozzarella cheese
• ½ tbsp. coconut oil
1. Place all ingredients for the bread in a microwaveable bowl and mix well with a fork.
2. Put the bowl in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Check every 30 seconds how your bread is doing.
If you do not have a microwave, you can also bake it in an oven for 10 minutes on 380F / 195 C.
3. Take a small frying pan, heat up the coconut oil and bake your egg for 1 minute.
4. Put the mozzarella on top of the egg and then fold the egg around the mozzarella.
5. Put a lid on the pan and it will be ready in about 3 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, slice your bread in half and place it on a plate.
7. When the egg-mozzarella mix is done, then put it on your bread.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Carbs: 5,6 g.
Net carbs: 4,8 g.
Fat: 31,2 g.
Protein: 17,5 g.