*Yields 1 portion
• 4,5 oz. protein to choice (for example chicken breast, lamb, tofu, white fish etc.)
• 1/3 ripe avocado, mashed
• ½ cup broccoli, riced
• 3 tbsp. milk to choice
• 1/3 red onion, finely chopped
• 1-2 squeezes fresh lemon juice
• Herbs to taste (I chose garlic powder, cumin powder, salt and pepper)
• 1 slice cheddar cheese, melted (in microwave for 20 sec.)
• 1 medium size pickle, chopped
• A dash of olive oil
• A dash of apple cider vinegar
• Some fresh parsley
1. Prepare your protein as described on the package or maybe you have leftovers in the fridge that you can add.
2. Mash the avocado in a deep plate or bowl.
3. Add the finely chopped or broccoli rice, milk, onion, lemon juice and herbs.
4. Put the cheddar in a microwavable bowl and put it in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until melted.
5. Spread the cheddar over the broccomole.
6. Add the protein (in my case it was chicken).
Carbs: 6,6 g.
Net carbs: 4,2 g.
Fat: 10,7 g.
Protein: 22,0 g.