*Yields 1 portion
• ¼ cup prepared hot coffee, I love this brand
• 3 tbsp. coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk
• 2 tsp. erythritol
• ½ tbsp. cacao powder (optional)
• Dash of cinnamon
• 6 drops of vanilla extract
1. Pour the coffee into a blender along with the other ingredients (except for the cinnamon).
2. Blend on medium-high for about a minute, or until the coconut milk is completely incorporated
3. Pour into a mug or serve over ice. You can spoon the frothed coconut milk on top for some ‘foam’ and then finish it with the dash of cinnamon on top..
4. Adjust the amount of coconut milk to taste.
Carbs: 1,7 g.
Net carbs: 1,2 g.
Fat: 12,5 g
Protein: 0,6 g