*Yields 1 portion
Important to me is = to eat a smoothie that is as nutritious as it can get. I also add protein to make it a complete meal. I can usually live on a smoothie-bowl like this for about 3-4 hours.
• 1 handful pineapple (frozen if you want a thicker substance)
• ½ cup coconut milk (full fat, unsweetened)
• ½ small zucchini
• 1 chocolate cube (at least 85% cacao)
• 1 tbsp. cacao powder
• 1 tbsp. carob powder
• 1 scoop hempseed protein powder
• Sweeteners to choice (I chose a pinch of monk fruit, 6 drops vanilla extract and ½ tbsp. swerve)
• Water (if substance is too thick)
Ingredients for topping:
• ½ passion fruit, quartered
• 1 tsp. hemp seeds
• 1 tsp. almond slivers
• ½ tbsp. peanut butter
1. Put all ingredients in a strong blender.
2. Finish it with the toppings.
Tip: You can always add some kind of extract to a smoothie. I love to add some peppermint (4-5 drops). Almond-extract would go very well with this smoothie as well, or vanilla.
Using extracts is a delicious way to make recipes even more nutritious.
Do you have any good ideas for adding extracts? I love to hear it! Lots of love Amy
Carbs: 22,7 g.
Net carbs: 17,0 g.
Fat: 24,4 g.
Protein: 18,3 g.