*Yields 2 servings
I was craving a sweet nutritious meal, but I didn’t have much time and only some left-overs in my fruit/vegetable bowl.
The kitchen cabinets and the fridge digged through and then I came up with these ingredients for the following recipe. It was lovely and a perfect dish for when it’s cold outside (as it is now in Holland).
So I obviously had to share this recipe with you guys!
• 10 oz / 300 gr Ground beef
• 10 champignons (quartered)
• ½ cauliflower (chopped)
• ½ red onion (chopped)
• 4 tbsp raisins (soaked in water for 5 minutes)
• ½ cup sauerkraut (from a pot)
• ¼ avocado (chopped)
• 1 tbsp dijon mustard
• Garlic powder
• 1 clove garlic (chopped)
• Piece of ginger (to taste, cut in small pieces)
1. Take a large frying pan. Melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil on medium height. Add the ginger and garlic and roast for 1 minute. Then add the ground beef. Mix well together and and keep baking until it is cooked through.
2. Remove the minced meat from the fire and place it separately on a plate. Then fry the sliced onion, cauliflower and mushrooms in the same pan (also on medium heat). Keep frying until the mushrooms have shrunk completely and the cauliflower has a nice brown tan.
3. Then add the sauerkraut, raisins, pepper, garlic-powder and mustard. Mix it well together and let it heat for about 2 minutes.
4. Put the food on a plate, add the sprouts and avocado and you’re done. enjoy it!
I would love to hear from you if you try out the recipe!
Macros (per serving):
Carbs: 10,2 g.
Net carbs: 7,8 g.
Fat: 32,1 g.
Protein: 22,8 g.