*Yields 2 portions
Who doesn’t LOVEEE peanut sauce?! I could not resist to eat all the sauce, which was not necessary, but it is weekend and then I allow myself to do such things.
• 9 oz. roast beef, sliced
• 2 cups of mixed lettuce
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• ¼ yellow onion, finely chopped
• 1 tsp. kerrie powder
Ingredients peanut sauce:
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. peanut butter
• 1 tsp. soy sauce
• 1 tsp. fish sauce
• ½ tsp. white wine vinegar
• ¼ tsp. garlic powder
• 1 squeeze lemon juice
• 1-2 tsp. erythritol (or to taste)
Tip: let the sauce stand for at least 5 minutes so that the flavors can withdraw. This will mean a lot for your beautiful taste buds!
1. Make the peanut sauce – put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well together. Set aside.
2. Blot the roast beef with a paper towel to remove any water. Then sprinkle the kerrie powder, salt and pepper on it and mix well.
3. Heat up a large frying pan with the olive oil. Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic and onion. Cook them down to soft and translucent.
4. Now add the roast beef. Let it cook for about 5-8 minutes. Decide for yourself whether you want your meat to be rare, medium of well done.
5. Take the beef of the heat and set aside. Cover it with a lit.
6. Take a large bowl or plate and build up your salad – first place the mixed lettuce, then the cucumber, germ and spiralized zucchini.
7. Place the meat on top of the salad and sprinkle with the peanut sauce.
Macros (per portion):
Carbs: 8,3 g.
Net carbs: 5,0 g.
Fat: 22,1 g.
Protein: 26,6 g.