*Yields 1 portion
• 4 tbsp. ground almonds
• ½ tbsp. psyllium husk
• 1 large egg, beaten
• 1 tbsp. butter
• 3 tbsp. heavy cream (or coconut milk)
• 1 handful blueberries and raspberry’s
• Sweetener to choice (I used 10 drops vanilla and a pinch of monk fruit)
• Water if substance is too thick
• 1 tbsp. of coconut cream (= delicious when melted with the other ingredients)
Add the coconut cream with all other ingredients as described under instructions, step 1
• Pinch of cinnamon on top
1. Put all ingredients, except the berries, in a microwaveable bowl and mix well.
2. Put it in the microwave for about 1,5 minute on high power, but check every 30 seconds and make sure to stir! When your microwave is really strong, you should check every 20 seconds and it might be ready in only one minute.
3. When necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons water to the mixture during stirring.
4. Put the fruits on top of the porridge in the last 30 seconds.
Carbs: 5,8 g.
Net carbs: 4,3 g.
Fat: 55,6 g.
Protein: 21,8 g.