*Yields 2 portions
• 9 oz. chicken breast, cut into small pieces
• 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
• 1 cup bouillon (I use this brand)
• ½ cup coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons of butter (unsalted)
• 2 slices cheddar cheese, shredded
• 2 tablespoons sweet onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• Fry the onion and garlic in half a tablespoon of butter for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
• Then add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
• Now add the stock and cauliflower. Make sure there is enough moisture on it so that the cauliflower is submerged. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
• Meanwhile, fry the chicken pieces in a frying pan and 1 tablespoon of butter. Heat source at medium height.
• When the cauliflower is ready, let it cool off and then put it in a blender. Blend until smooth.
• Place 1 slice of cheddar cheese in a microwave bowl per meal and let the cheese soften (will take about 30 seconds at the highest setting).
• Put the soup in a bowl and then add the chicken and the cheddar. Stir well and serve.
Carbs: 4,8 g.
Net carbs: 2,9 g.
Fat: 14,7 g.
Protein: 22,8 g.