*Yields 2 portions
• 9 oz. white fish fillet to choice (I had cod)
• 1 cup kelp noodles
• Herbs to taste (it was salt, pepper and cumin for me)
Ingredients for the pesto:
• 1 handful basil, fresh
• 3 tbsp. sunflower seeds
• 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
• 1 big clove garlic
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
• 2 tbsp. sea salt
• ½ cup olive oil
1. Wash the kelp noodles and place them on a plate.
2. Make a mix of the herbs you want to use for your fish – for example ¼ teaspoon salt, little bit of pepper and ½ teaspoon ground cumin.
3. Brush the fish with a little oil and then with the spice mixture.
4. Take a large pan and heat some oil in it. Bake the fish over medium heat or according to package instructions.
5. While the fish is on, you can make the pesto – put all the ingredients for the pesto in a blender and blend until smooth.
6. When the fish is cooked, you can place it on the plate next to the noodles.
7. Divide the pesto by the noodles and a little bit over the fish. Serve immediately and store the other portion in the refrigerator for another moment.
Carbs: 8,2 g.
Net carbs: 5,0 g.
Fat: 26,8 g.
Protein: 25,6 g.