*Yields 1 portion
Tip: Try to eat the broccoli raw. The 2 main advantages that you achieve with this are that you get as many nutrients as possible ánd that you are forced to chew well and therefore eat calmly.
• 4 oz. boneless chicken breast, cooked/steamed (seasoned with a little garlic powder, salt and pepper)
• 1/3 cup mango, sliced
• ½ cup broccoli florets, raw or short steamed/cooked
• Handful germ
• 2 cups salad mix to choice (spinach/arugula/chervil/mustard greens etc.)
• Piece of cucumber, small cubes
• 5 olives, sliced
• 2 tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
• ½ tbsp. olive oil
1. Add all ingredients to a deep plate. Drizzle with the vinegar and olive oil.
PS never skip the vinegar. Vinegar helps you digest your food and works anti-bacterial.
Carbs: 28,1 g.
Net carbs: 24,0 g.
Fat: 21,6 g.
Protein: 33,0 g.