*Yields 8-10 bars.
• 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds – I used sliced almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkinseeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, hempseeds and pecan nuts.
• ½ cup coconut grater
• 2 tbsp. chia seeds
• 3 tbsp. peanut butter
• 2 tbsp. grass fed butter
• ¼ teaspoon Monk fruit (or other sweetener to taste)
• 2 pinches of salt
1. Line a 20 cm square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Chop the larger nuts roughly.
3. Put the peanut butter and grass fed butter in a microwave proof bowl. Microwave it for approx. 30 sec until it combines easily. Stir thoroughly to evenly mix together. Add the Monk fruit and a pinch of salt and mix again.
4. Put all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix well together. Then add the heated butters. Combine well.
5. Press the mix into the baking tin and spread the mix evenly.
6. Freeze for one hour in the fridge.
Macros (when dived into 10 bars):
Carbs: 15,3 g.
Fat: 22,9 g.
Protein: 7,0 g.