*Yields 1 portion
Whenever you add any fruits to your meal, don’t add more than my recipes recommend. For most people, a meal high in carbohydrates makes fat burning more difficult. For this reason we want to stay below a certain amount of carbohydrates per meal.
• ¼ cup raspberry’s (I like to add frozen fruit for a thicker substance)
• ½ cup cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
• ½ cup coconut milk
• ¼ avocado
• 1 scoop hemp-protein powder
• Any low-carb sweeteners to choice (I chose a pinch of monk-fruit and 2 tbsp. erythritol)
• Water (in case when the substance is too thick)
Ingredients for topping:
• 1 tbsp. coconut flakes
• ½ tbsp. hemp seeds
• ½ tbsp. almond slivers
1. Put all ingredients for the smoothie in your blender. Blend well and add some water when the substance is too thick.
2. Place the mixture in a nice bowl and decorate it with the toppings.
Carbs: 13,8 g.
Net carbs: 8,8 g.
Fat: 21,2 g.
Protein: 19,3 g.