*Yields 2 portions (2 tacos per serving)
These tasty tacos take a little longer to prepare, but you can easily double the portion and keep the rest in the fridge for the next few days.
** The combination of eggs with fruits can be heavy for the digestive system. Drinking a large glass of water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar can help support digestion and thus prevent / reduce bloating or abdominal pain. I drink it 30 min. after a meal like this.
Ingredients for tacos:
• ½ cup spinach, fresh
• 2 eggs
• ¼ cup almond flour, blanched
• ½ cup feta cheese, shredded (or any other cheese to taste)
• ½ tsp. garlic powder
• ½ tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
Ingredients for toppings:
• 1 + ½ cup spinach, fresh
• 1 cup pineapple cubes, fresh or frozen
• 4 tbsp. salsa sauce (low carb)
1. Cook the spinach in a Boil the spinach in a pan with water for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, set the oven to 195 C / 390 F. to preheat.
2. Take a baking tray and line it with cooking parchment. Brush it with some olive oil. Put this on the side.
3. After the 3 minute cooking, remove the spinach from the heat source and let it cool with cold water. Then squeeze the spinach well so that it contains as little water as possible.
4. Then cut the spinach into small pieces and put it in a large mixing bowl. Add to this the eggs, feta cheese, almond milk, garlic powder and salt. Mix it into a beautiful whole.
5. Divide the mix over the baking tray. Make 4 equal round taco shells.
6. Put this in the oven for about 15 minutes. Make sure to check occasionally. When they are golden / brown in color, they are ready.
7. Then take the tacos out of the oven and let them cool. Meanwhile, fry the spinach for the topping in a frying pan and add the pineapple to it. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
8. Then place the spinach and pineapple in the tacos and finish with the salsa sauce.
9. Eat 2 tacos and store the other 2 in the refrigerator for another moment.
Much love and enjoy!
Macros (per serving = 2 taco shells):
Carbs: 18,3 g.
Net carbs: 14,2 g.
Fat: 20,7 g.
Protein: 11,7 g.