*Yields 1 portion
I am definitely into my self-made pizza-sauce lately!!:-P It’s too easy to brag about it hahaha – but I just love it and hopefully will you love it too!
• ½ cup sweet potatoe, cut into small blocks
• ½ cup cauliflower, riced
• 3 eggs
• 3 tbsp. cream cheese (from goats for low-lactose)
• 2 tbsp. low carb ketchup
• 1 slice of cheddar cheese
• 1 tsp. coconut oil
• ½ tbsp. olive oil
• ½ tbsp. ground cumin
• 2 tbsp. paprika powder (I love to add A LOT, but feel free to add as much as you prefer)
• ½ tsp. garlic powder
• 1 tsp, ground pepper
• Pinch of salt
1. If you like, prepare more sweet potato – you can keep it in the fridge and by withdrawing the herbs, it only makes it tastier.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 F / 200 C.
3. Take a large baking sheet and put the sweet potato in it. Dripple it with the olive oil and add the ground cumin, paprika powder, ground pepper, garlic powder and the pinch of salt. Mix well so that all potatoes are well covered with herbs.
4. Put the sweet potatoes in the oven for about 25 minutes or until tender.
5. Take out the sweet potatoes and let them cool for a little bit. Now you can heat up a pan with the coconut oil and fry the cauliflower rice in it. Bake it for about 5 minutes and then add the eggs. Make it a scramble. Add the cheddar in the last minute.
6. Make the pizza sauce – take a small bowl. Add the cream cheese, ketchup and pizza-herbs. Mix well until well combined and smooth.
7. Put the tomatoes on a plate and cover it with the pizza sauce. Mix well.
8. Put the egg-scramble next to it and you’re done!:-D
Carbs: 19,8 g.
Net carbs: 13,6 g.
Fat: 34,3 g.
Protein: 27,0 g.