*Yields 2 portions
I was in a hurry and had some left-over veggies. This was what I came up with and it was awesome!
Hope you’ll enjoy.
With love, Amy
• 4 carrots sliced
• 1,5 zucchini spiralled
• 8 slices salami cut into pieces
• ½ tbsp. coconut oil
• ½ cup (125ml) coconut milk
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Seasoning to taste (I used Kerry, garlic and chilli)
• Fresh parsley
1. Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan on medium heat. When the oil is soft, add the salami. Cook for 1 minute and add the carrots and zucchini. Let it cook for 5 minutes with a lid on the pan.
2. Then add the coconut milk and the seasoning.
That’s it you’re done! After the soup I ate 1 slice of sourdough bread with grass-fed butter and 1 egg.
This is a very low-calorie meal. If you do not feel fulfilled, you can also eat some sour bread with it and/or add some kind of protein like chicken, fish, eggs, tofu, etc.
Never forget to listen to your body and feelings of hunger / satiety signals.
PS I never stick to a ‘diet’ or program. I listen to my body very carefully and trust myself along the way. This is what I would like to teach people – to be confident and trust the signals that your beautiful body sends to your brain. Nobody knows what you need better than you do yourself.
Macros (sour bread not included):
Carbs: 3,1 g.
Net carbs: 0,7 g.
Fat: 19,9 g.
Protein: 8,2 g.