*Yields 1 portion
Good fats, beautiful source of protein, low carb, full of fiber, DE-LI-CI-OUS and filling… Just another wonderful recipe that seems to have been sent straight from heaven 😛
Tip: I always mention we need to add protein to a meal if we want to make it a ‘complete’ meal. it is the proteins that give us the greatest feeling of satiety.
For this recipe I used a whey protein from goat milk. It is said that the whey from goat’s milk would have an even higher quality than that from cow’s milk. In addition, goat milk is also easier to digest by many and can also be used by people with a lactose intolerance (with the exception of exceptions, use at your own risk).
Try a small amount first if you are not sure how your body will react…
• ½ cup coconut milk, full fat
• 4 strawberries (frozen for a more creamy substance)
• ¼ zucchini (optional)
• 1 scoop whey protein
• 3 tbsp. coconut flour
• 2 tsp. psyllium husk
• 1 ½ tbsp. cacao powder
• 1 tbsp. carob powder
• ¼ tsp. vanilla bourbon powder
• Pinch of monk fruit
• Water (if the substance is too thick)
1. Put all ingredients in a blender (make sure you have a strong blender that is able to blend ice) and blend until all ingredients are smooth.
2. If necessary, then add some water in small quantities at the same time.
Nutrition: TO BE LOOKED AT
Carbs: 12 g.
Net carbs: 8,7 g.
Fat: 12,8 g.
Protein: 10,2 g.